Wednesday, October 12, 2011

A much needed date night

So we (Adam and I) are pretty good about knowing when we need to spend some fun time alone. We've been saying it for a couple weeks now that we need to have a date night. So last night, the stars aligned and we were able to make it happen.

First we decided that yes, last night would be the night and made a plan.

We got dinner from subway to go



Then snuck it into the theather to eat as we watched Moneyball.



We've actually kind of made a game out of seeing what we can sneak into the theater. Adam loves angel food cake so one time we snuck a whole cake in with us. And it was one of the big round ones you can buy at Kroger. Then we proceeded to eat the entire thing.

His sister, Ally, once snuck in a whole pizza. Don't ask me how she did it, but she did.

Oh and Moneyball was a pretty awesome movie. We both really like it. Brad Pitt is winnig me over as an actor. I've never really like him much. He's one of Adam's favorites though.

Afterwards we just went home, chilled, and then popped in another movie.

This time it was the Others. I do not do scary movies. I am a big baby who can't control her imagination later on in the night. But this one is just suspenseful and creepy more than it is actually scary. So it was all good.



I never have fun with anyone like I have fun with Adam. I've never met a person I love so much as I love him. Can you believe that God makes people perfect for one other person? Wow. What a miracle.




Another miracle happened yesterday. Gemma Atalie Louise Parks arrived at 2:42 pm, weighing 8 lb 8 oz and is 20 1/2 inches long. She was born to Brett and Corinne Parks. So happy for them and their new little one.

1 comment:

  1. Kensie! I think we are sisters... seriously... you are awesome! lol. (not saying Im awesome... just saying I think we have a lot in common ;) I totally laughed about sneaking food into the theater, that is hilariousness. I have to read this post to Daniel tomorrow, he will get a kick out of it too. :)

    Also, I can't stand scary/gross movies either. Daniel and I are always on a look out for good suspenseful kinda creep scary movies we can watch and I don't have to wake him up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom with me at 2:00am


    I have only liked Brad Pitt since getting married also. Daniel likes him as an actor and I am pretty much won over now too. Can't stand the guy... but he is good at what he does.

    ReplyDelete