Saturday, September 8, 2012

Here I sit

Here I sit in Germany at our hostel. Can you believe that? I barely can! Holy cow! For some reason America is called the melting pot/ salad bowl of the world. That is ridiculous. I have come into contact with more cultures and walks of life in the last 2 days than I could have ever expected.  Mind. Blown. It's amazing.


And God is so good. He has provided for us in ways unseen and I feel perfectly at peace in his perfect love and provision. Last night we had a bible study and there were 6 different countries/nationalities represented there.....and there were only 16 people. Wow! And despite those differences, our mutual love for Christ and knowing what He's done for all of us allowed us to meet & and talk like family.

That's all the updating I'm doing for now.

Bye!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Kensie, that is just awesome. I can just feel your joy and excitement through your writing, really! It sounds like your heart is just overflowing! And how cool? neat? Amazing? I don't know the right word, but how awesome is it to be around so many different believers that represent such a worldwide view of God's love?

    I know you two are doing great things over there!

    ReplyDelete