Wednesday, June 12, 2013


On my plate for today:

  • homework (a lab, a test, and finishing up a discussion board)
  • Making this yumminess for dinner
  • Youth group tonight
Speaking of the youth group, we just had our first camp meeting for the leaders who are going this year.
There are 3 adults coming to help us that have never helped before.
I am so excited to see what God will do through them and for them this summer.
As a leader (this will be my 4th year) the week of church camp is always challenging, tiring, exciting, hilarious, confusing, and exhilarating.
Above all, in the end, it is refreshing and motivating to hear and see God in the lives of kids we've been serving all year.
I love hearing His voice through His kids.
That's what makes my cup overflow.




No comments:

Post a Comment