Monday, September 16, 2013

I'm gonna break my own rule...

I told myself I wouldn't blog while we were still on our getaway but...... I want to.
And I can :)

So I am.

We are having SUCH a relaxing time.
I don't know how many times I've said I'm so glad we're doing this.
It took some effort and planning to make it happen, but that's normal.
And it is worth it.

It's just nice to have so much time to just do whatever, even if it's just watching your 15th episode of Love It or Leave It on HGTV :)
Good stuff.

Ok that's all.
Back to life tomorrow and I think we'll be ready for it.


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like such a wonderful fun time! It's always nice to get away with the one you love most :) You and I were probably watching Love it or leave at the same time! Why do I know this? Probably because I nurse a lot, which means a lot of sitting down... thus, a lot of HGTV!

    ReplyDelete