Friday, September 13, 2013

Laugh and Relax

First off, watch this video....



Every time this commercial comes on, I just crack up.
So funny....

I hope you have a great weekend.
If you live in our region, the weather is supposed to be wonderful, in the 70's till Wednesday.
:)

Mr. Conner and I will be away, enjoying each other and some down time.
I know it's going to be good because of how excited he is.
It's easy for me to be excited about stuff but when HE is.... well you just know it's going to be fun.

I plan on much reading (this book especially), many naps, many tub soaks (I'd like to try this detox method), and maybe a little shopping.

Again, have a good one!

1 comment:

  1. Haha I saw that commercial recently for the first time and it cracked me up too! So cute :)

    I hope you guys had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete