Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Wednesday already?

Wow I can't believe it's Wednesday already.
The days are flying.
They've been so full!

I've been working lots, we went on a group date with some friends Monday night and saw Catching Fire (so good!), helped with our church's Thanksgiving meal last night, helped decorate our church for Christmas today, and I am working again tonight!

Whoa.

I'm just really feeling the need for a home day..... a day when I stay home from the time that I wake up to the time I go back to bed at night.
On home days, I just focus on resting but also doing things around home that get put off.
I try to cook a really good meal and do things I enjoy.
Being somewhat of an introvert, those days help me get a really good recharge.

I don't really see it happening any time this week, but I'm going to try to make it happen next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment