Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Dipping Ours Toes...

This is one of those unloading posts because my mind is so full and it needs to spill.

Adam and I went to our first foster care meeting yesterday.
Yup.
Foster care.

It's something that has been on my heart for a few years now.
Though he was always open to it, it's something that God has recently put heavily on Adam's heart too.
So now that life has kind of transitioned into the next stage within these last few months, the conversation has been coming up more often on what God wants us to do.

Through different situations, we've been directed to pray about fostering.
We prayed together specifically about it the other day, and that very day Adam recieved an email at work about the meeting we went to.

Wow.
Just finally moving towards something like this is HUGE for me.
And it was even HUGE-ER because it was also HUGE for Adam.

Gosh there's so much I could say, but there's just too much.
I am so thankful that God would bring us to even this place.
I don't know how anything will look from here on out or if it will even happen (we have to be approved of course) but I am so thankful to God for sustaining us and using us any way He wants to.

I'm excited, I'm scared, and I'm hopeful.

I'm sure I'll have plenty of overwhelming emotions to share so I'll make sure to keep you posted ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment