Wednesday, February 5, 2014

In Bed Til Noon

Lately, maybe for the past month or so, I've been accepting the fact that at least once a week I don't want to get up.
So........once a week I stay in bed till noon, sometimes one.
There was even a time I stayed in bed til two!
:)



Hate me if you will but I figure:
1. I hardly ever was able to when I was in school full time and working.
2. Foster care and all that entails is hopefully in our future. If I'm going to stay in bed till noon (or more), I better do it while I can!
3. I feel a little rebellious sometimes and staying in bed when I "should" be getting up (because those dishes in the sink aren't going to wash themselves) pretty much fits the bill.

:)

I might read a book or surf the web.
Like I'm doing today, I might make a blog post about staying in bed.
Or hey, I might just go back to sleep.

But whatever I do, it's nice to let it all go for a morning and enjoy the impulse to be a little useless.

:)

What makes you feel refreshingly useless?


No comments:

Post a Comment