Thursday, January 15, 2015

25 things

One of my favorite blogs did this list today.
For lack of a better idea I wanna do it too :)
.................................................................................................................................................................

Reading... The bible in a year. Right now I'm in Psalms, Matthew, and Genesis. I'm loving it.

Playing... Trivia Crack and Candy Crush.................constantly. We're a little obsessed with Trivia Crack in this house, especially Adam.

Watching... weirdly, American Idol. I don't even know what season they've gotten to now. I'm not really digging it.

Trying... to make yoga a daily thing again. I'm doing this challenge AND this challenge by Erin Motts. I did the 30 day challenge this time last year when I was trying to distract myself from working towards our foster licensing. Now I'm doing to cope with fostering! Ha! In a good way :)



Cooking... I'm planning on making Chili Mac 'n Cheese using this recipe. I bought veggie pasta to make it with. That makes it ok-ish right?

Eating... Oy vey. I'm eating nachos....while watching American Idol. Geesh.



Drinking...water. Water, ummmmm, pretty much always. I feel so dry all the time with heaters on full blast and the dry winter air.

Texting... I sent out a picture to some of my family of Sweetums' wearing her new glasses. They are adorable! And she actually loves wearing them. So I've been getting responses from them all morning.



Calling... no one. Well maybe Adam later on.

Pinning... too much. Here are 5 recent ones....

1..... I love a snow globe. these are too cute.
2.....Bourbon Street Chicken- we like us some chicken.
3..... taking adoption day photos. Love that. 
4...... mud mask: yes please. 
5..... diy guess who and it's so stylish!


Tweeting... my last tweet "we've had our littlest 3 months today!

Crafting... not much. I failed a T shirt project a few days ago. It did not turn out well.

Doing... notta lot.

Going... to pick up the girls from their visit soon.

Loving... Him, him, and them.

Hating... lice. agh.

Discovering... new ways to kill them. Turns out wishing them away doesn't work so well.

Enjoying... the sunshine today.

Hoping... for some a ton! of snow. I love snow. Even if I have to scrape it off my car. So far this winter as been light on the snow. What's with that?

Celebrating... Monique's birthday today! Happy birthday!



Smelling... leftover nacho cheese. Ha! Ew.

Thanking... God. Always.

Considering... going away with Adam at the end of this month for a night. It would kind of be for work but it would still be fun because we would be going with two other couples. But I'll need to arrange care for the beebees. We'll see.

Finishing... this post.

Starting... to feel my bum go numb from sitting so long. I think I made a rhyme.
...................................................................................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment