Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Breathe

Today kicked off our Ladies Ministry spring bible study.
We'll be going through Breath written by Priscilla Shirer.

We'll be talking about the true meaning and intention of the Sabbath.
Our lives need time and space to cultivate intimacy with God.
We're all prone to over filling our lives with stuff, commitments, hobbies, and talk.
Making room for Him to move and speak is what we're aiming for in this study.

I've got this nice little book waiting for me at the end of my day on my messy bedside table.
It's been one of those somewhat vague, floating intentions of mine to be IN bed by 10 each night, spend a half hour winding down, and then turn the lights off by 10:30.
I think that slice of quiet time would be a perfect fit for this Sabbath study.


No comments:

Post a Comment