Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Goings On

The girls had an early AND extended visit today.
So I had the whole house to myself this WHOLE morning.

Love those girls buuuuuuuuuuuuuut......

It was glorious! :)

I set up camp in bed, ate breakfast, watched home shows (you know those HGTV types), took a bath, listened to an awesome sermon, started dinner in the crock pot, and just generally took my time puttering around.

(Sigh)

It really was nice.

..............................................................................................................................................................

Some highlights from last week...

Adam and I got to go to a concert with some friends


For $10 we got to see Jamie Grace, Matt Maher, Tedashii, Mercy Me, Group 1 Crew and David Crowder.
It was super fun and we were able to get super close to the stage. 



Then Saturday night we celebrated 3 birthdays at my parents houset: My sister in law's, my younger sister's, and my grandma's!

Also it snowed like mad all Saturday night.
We woke up to 10+ inches of snow!
Sweetums seemed pretty into playing out in the snow so we got all her gear on and headed out.
Not more than 2 seconds after stepping into the snow.....


.....wails of  suffering.
Note that she's not even IN the snow but on a sled on top of the snow. 
Oy vey.
..........................................................................................................................................................

Coming up this week we've got our small group meeting together, a meal to deliver to friends with a new baby girl (I'm planning on making Dorito Casserole yummmm), Adam will be at a conference, and I hope to do something extra fun with the girls that day.

Maybe go to the BIG kids museum in Indy


Foster families get free access and we have yet to take advantage of that for some crazy reason!
So maybe that'll happen.

Once they had a Barbie exhibit!
Like just a couple years ago.
I would have loved to see that!

Anywho, we'll try not to overdo it. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment