Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Make That House Pretty

There's a bunch happening at our new house to get it ready for us to move in.
Not much is the pretty stuff yet though.


Mostly dealing with crawlspace issues, cleaning, filling holes, ripping up carpet, scraping off old wallpaper....

But I've got so many ideas swirling around in my head for the soon-to-come pretty time I thought it would be good to finally nail some of my ideas down in one place. 

This is the basic pallette...


Mints + grays= super fresh, soft, and just a good background for changing things up when the time comes. 
Mint will work just as well for Christmas time as spring time. 

We'll paint all the walls in the house the same shade of light gray except for the hallway and kitchen. 
Those we'll paint a light shade of mint. 
:)

 Here's what I've got in mind for the living room...


The dining room....


The bathroom...

(I love a WC sign for the bathroom doors! 
It's a cool way for guests to easily find the facilities)

 And the kitchen...


Ah!
So fun.
I can't wait to live in the house I've got in my head!
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment