Monday, January 11, 2016

A BIG Day

In almost every way today was a normal, every-day kind of day.

However, there was one MAJOR, GIGANTIC, FANTASTIC difference!


We began filling out our ADOPTION papers today!!!!
This is a big, beautiful, meaningful step for us.
To make our babies ours in the eyes of the law.....

Dang.

*Eyes filling up*

I can't believe these days are finally here.



I can't wait till we are all safely on the other side of this process.
I can't wait to officially call our kids Conners.
I can't wait to take them on vacation with us without having to ask permission or get papers.
I can't wait to share their full, beautiful sweet faces here on this space.

There are still some hurdles to jump for our baby boy.
He isn't in the clear yet to be adopted but we have hope that it is just a matter of time.

We have decided to keep the first names given to each of them by their birth mother but we'll be choosing new middle names.

The road still seems like it's stretching out far before us and it's all so unfamiliar.
I'm trusting God with every new step and having to constantly put my heart back into His safe keeping as we tread on.
As we continue to walk in faith, I pray for His constant presence and peace which is the only way we've made it so far.



No comments:

Post a Comment