Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Fringe? Bangs? Whatever. They're back.

I've been on a journey.
A hair growing journey.
I've just let my hair do it's thing for a couple years now.

At one time I had bangs.
At one time I had layers.
About an hour ago after a few years of intentional neglect, I had neither.

But I've been mulling over the age old question: Bangs? or no bangs?

An hour ago, I decided yes.
Yes to the bangs.

Are you laughing or just rolling your eyes?
It doesn't matter.

Here are pictures.





.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Ah.
Refreshing.

Obviously I did it myself at home.
I didn't even have any nervous butterflies this time.
I've trimmed my own hair and done my own bang cutting for awhile.
Big overhauls I pay someone else to handle.
But little things like this are easy peasy after a pep talk or two from some youtube videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment