Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Well, I'm stumped.

I really wish there was something really interesting or funny or inspiring to post but nothing is coming to mind.....

Thankfully, life has quickly settled down for me a since the semester ended.
 So far today I:


  • ran a quick errand this morning
  • enjoyed a bath
  • made a project that popped into my mind (maybe I'll share that down the road)
  • got the dishes done
  • put away some laundry from yesterday
  • and started this post
Tonight we're having a Youth Group meeting  for camp this summer. It's one of the only times in the year we get to see all of our students' parents. Many of our students' families don't attend church regularly and some not at all. So this is always a great chance to connect with them directly. Plus of course, excitement for camp will really start growing after tonight

There is a possibility of something somewhat big-ish happening in the near future but we haven't made a decision yet soooooo.......... enjoy the suspense :) 

I know I will. 



No comments:

Post a Comment