Saturday, January 3, 2015

Making The Most of It

I posted a wanna-do list back at the very beginning of the Christmas season.

You can see that post here.

Now here we are at the tail end of it all.
We made the very most of it I'd say and I can't believe it's all over for another year.
Here's how we did....


The only things that never really happened were me making wassail and Adam and I having a wrapping party together. 
But my mom made a huge vat of her awesomely delicious wassail and all the presents got wrapped one way or another. 

Here's a pic of the last gift I wrapped which was for my sister....

I just used up all the remnants off all my wrapping paper on this very last gift. 
I was left with literally no wrapping paper in the house at all.  

I talked about the sugar cookies we made here.
Only Adam made it to our church concert. I talked about that here.

We did indeed deck the halls.
We went and picked out our Christmas tree.
My sister and her boyfriend came with us so she got a shot of our little family unit all bundled up yet together. 







Christmas music was on 24/7 it seemed like, we partied like there was no tomorrow, Adam and I dated, and I think we watched every Christmas movie available on Netflix. 
There are a lot of really lame Christmas movies out there btw. 
Sweetums really liked watching the muppets version of the Christmas Carol though. 

Now the presents all have homes in the house, the tree as been cleared away, our guts might be permanently bloated, and we need to catch up on some much needed sleep. 

Here in the next couple of days, I'll share some wanna-do's for these next few winter months. 
Until then.....

No comments:

Post a Comment